Move the sights or not?

jeudi 23 avril 2015

Just got my XS Express 24/7 Standard Dot sights installed on the G17 and ran some rounds through it.
I put a few through it with my right hand(right target) then put 6 through it with my left hand(left target) then finished up with my right hand on the right target. You can see the results. Looks like I'm pushing just a bit to the left with my right hand, the left hand hit pretty close to center except for one flier lower left at 7 o'clock.
So, should I move the sights just an RCH to the right or leave em' alone? I don't want to glue these down until I'm sure it's hitting right and the rear IS centered in the dovetail pretty well so there's that to think about as well.

Attached Thumbnails
 - Click for larger version  
Move the sights or not?

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Labels