43 magazine issues, and my opinion of the 43

dimanche 26 avril 2015

I have put 500 rounds through this gun in the two trips to the range with it, once the magazine is on the gun it runs fine.

I tried to get the gun to jam, and it would not. I am impressed with this gun.

I also have the M&P shield that I use as a back up. I think the 43 will give it a run for it's money but the shield is not getting sold or replaced anytime soon. I do like the shield better and for me it is more ballanced. I may be biased because how long I have had it and more use to it, I don't have any issues of any kind with the shield.

If my magazine was full or empty it would get caught on the magazine release and not go in, had nothing to do with angle.

It do damage to my magazines, so a call will be placed to Glock.

My gun was test fired 4-20-15, not sure if that is a born on date or what have you, do you know what that means in terms of when the gun was made?

I will try and post picture of the damage to the magazine later, it will not load so I will try a photo bucket link later. it's just a straight line down to the magazine catch.
43 magazine issues, and my opinion of the 43

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Labels