I Love You Folks

mercredi 29 avril 2015

You know, some things have happened recently that got me thinking of life and friends and love. I was raised in a family that didn't much share emotions and I've come to the realization over the years that this is not the kind of person I want to be.

I want you to know that I love you guys. You have all been a part of my life , some of you for more than a third of my life. You have been there with me through my troubles and my triumphs and we have shared our time together.

So many of you have given me wise council, have made me laugh and have helped drive me on, when things needed doing. You have all helped me turn this place into the juggernaut it has become and we have all in turn been able to help so many others, befriend so many others. What we have done here matters. We have helped people. We've helped each other and we have grown together. For my part, I want to thank you all, from my heart. Thank you.

Anyway, I have not gotten the Long Face from the doctor or anything. It has just occurred to me recently that people wait too long to say how they feel. So here I am, letting you all know what you mean to me. Carry on. Eric
I Love You Folks

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Labels