Kevin of KKM Precision - R.I.P.

mardi 28 avril 2015

I just saw this on AR15.com. The folks in Nevada say this is Kevin of KKM Precision. I feel sick. He was a really nice guy and was always glad to talk to help you out with a question.

Kevin took on my request to develop my 6" Glock 45-10MM conversion barrel back in late 2004 when no one else would consider it. A year or so later when the family was out visiting my wife's mom and step-dad in South Lake Tahoe (over the hill from Carson City, NV.), he invited my son and I over to see his shop. His son was there and while his shop was small and nondescript in a row of small shops, he had a number of barrel making machines working and had a decent stock of barrels to ship out.

A real gentleman and always helpful.

http://ift.tt/1dppW3d
Kevin of KKM Precision - R.I.P.

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Labels