Walther PP....What Kind of Deal or Trade Can I Get one For These Days??

samedi 25 avril 2015

Hey all,

One pistol I have wanted for a long while is a Walther or Manurhin PP. I know it comes in .380 and .32 and I think I would prefer the .32. Others I have asked about it tell me that the .32 is the best choice in this platform.

I have a stainless PPK/s and meant to get a PP, but never came across one for a decent buy. Now every one I see for sale is a fortune...which is a relative term I guess.

I was thinking about what I could trade for one and the only pistol I have that I very rarely do anything with is a Bulgarian Makarov in 9x18. It's a sweet pistol too, but to get a PP...I'd trade it and depending on condition, I'd pay some boot.


What would you all say would be a far deal in that trade for me?

Also, what would be a good price for either the Walther or Manurhin PP in .32? What would the upper limit be on a decent shooter?

Thank you

Nalajr
Walther PP....What Kind of Deal or Trade Can I Get one For These Days??

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Labels