My new G43 and some holsters I have

mardi 28 avril 2015

I picked up my G43 from GTD last Thursday. They had gotten a shipment in and several guys were there to pick up their pistols. I don't think I had to wait 30 days for mine to come in.

I really like the way it feels in my large hand and I love that it doesn't have the finger bumps. I was concerned that I would find that the G43 was significantly larger than my Kahr CM9 which is my SS9 pocket gun. I took both out today and took some comparison photos and was pleasantly surprised to find that other than about a half inch longer barrel, both are almost exactly the same size. In fact, the Remora holster for pocket carry will work fine for the G43. The G43 also fit in a Crossbreed holster that fits the Kahr and a N82 and Desantis belt holster that fits my G19 size pistols.

So far very pleased to have pocket gun that is a Glock with the very familiar Glock trigger and feel as its six larger brothers.











My new G43 and some holsters I have

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Labels