Panama City, FL: Pondering living there

lundi 27 avril 2015

As the title states: I'm thinking of relocating my family to Panama City FL. I'm also open to other cities/towns in the general area. I'm fortunate in that I can work from anywhere in the country as long as I have a good internet connection.

What can you tell me about the area?
How's the housing market, employment opportunities, crime, etc?
I'm also very curious about the shooting sports/gun culture. Are there any good shooting clubs or ranges? What about good gun shops in the general area? How's the hunting (fishing is top notch, I know that already)? I passed through recently and it seems like a generally gun-friendly area.

In case you're wondering: we're moving back to be near family. Our daughters are not school aged yet and now's the time if it's going to happen. We want them to know their uncles, cousins, etc. We also want the grandparents to be able to spend time with them, life is short and they're getting old.
I grew up in South Florida, my wife in Tampa, but we have no interest in anything south of Ocala.

Any information would be greatly appreciated.
Panama City, FL: Pondering living there

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Labels