New Glock 43 First Impressions and Testing

mercredi 29 avril 2015

I bought a new Glock 43 yesterday that was test fired 4-17-15 - not even 2 weeks old.

Upon unboxing, I immediately liked the looks and feel of the 43. The slide finish is the new fragile type but looks good for now. The pistol feels more solid when a full mag is inserted.

There is some resistance when inserting the mags in the magwell, but the mags seat with a positive click and feel. The mags eject easily and drop free. I am pleased the full magazines seat easily even on a closed slide. I owned a Shield for awhile, and it would not seat the 8 round magazine easily. I prefer the flat baseplate on the mags rather than the extended. I want a small concealable pistol without the flimsy extensions.that makes it less concealable.

I cleaned out any powder residue and excessive copper lube and relubed the normal points. I left the pistol slide locked open and the mags fully loaded overnight for a little break in.

The mags load easy and seat easy in the pistol's magwell. The trigger is pretty heavy now but I trust it will get lighter and smoother with some shooting

I was supposed to go shoot it today but work got in the way. Bummer.

I'll shoot it and report back my firing impressions and test results. I shot a brand new G43 a few weeks ago a Glock rep had just picked up and was breaking in. I really liked it so I have high hopes my new G43. If I like it I will probably get another one soon.
New Glock 43 First Impressions and Testing

1 commentaires:

UNKNOWN a dit…

I admire this article for the well-researched content and excellent wording. I got so involved in this material that I couldn’t stop reading. I am impressed with your work and skill. Thank you so much. Glocks for sale

Enregistrer un commentaire

Labels