Anyone built/had their home built

dimanche 26 avril 2015

Just looking for experiences, advice, etc about having your home built or if you built your own home. Either being your own GC or maybe having some of the stuff done professionally and you doing part of the work or just having a turn key home built. Me and my wife have been looking for a new home out in the country, seems all of the best places in our price range and all that are always just too far of a drive and most of the stuff closer either doesn't have everything or there's always something wrong with it. So my grandparents said they'd deed us some land on the family farm to build on instead of trying to find something to buy. Always been a dream to live on the farm, my grandmother grew up their and they had planned on building out there again but old age and health creeped up on them too fast I guess. I know people say they'd rather buy because of all the stress and it's cheaper as well. Ideally we'd like to build a log cabin but have heard negative things about them as well so not sure which route we'll go. As far as the work I'm hoping to do to save a little, interior stuff like flooring, cabinets, trim, nothing crazy but anything saved it always helpful I guess. So what's everyone's experience with any of this fun stuff?
Anyone built/had their home built

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Labels