How many GT'ers are musicians and what do you play?

mardi 28 avril 2015

Out of curiosity I was wondering how many of you play some of musical instrument and what kind of instrument you play. Doesn't matter to me how "good" you play, just that you enjoy playing.

Me, I play a guitar and harmonica, sometimes at the same time, but usually just one or the other. I'm a member of a bluegrass band, and really enjoy bluegrass music, but I enjoy playing old-time country and gospel music, too.

I have three Martin guitars (D-28, D-41 and D-45), though not as pretty as the 41 and 45, the D-28 is probably my favorite one to play - sounds deep and sweet..

I play two kinds of Hohner harps, Golden Melody and Special Twenty.

Have been playing for about 20 years. Played harps before picking up a guitar.

In the evening I like to turn the TV off and grab a guitar. My wife bought herself a guitar, a Taylor GS Mini, three years ago and joins me. We play and sing - just the two of us - quiet relaxing.
How many GT'ers are musicians and what do you play?

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Labels