One of the most interesting new pistols I've seen in a while...

mercredi 29 avril 2015

I've been looking at this thing for the last couple of weeks. Its the FK Brno pistol out of the Czech Republic.

I'm not big on the proprietary cartridge, but its still cool. The design is obviously very heavily based on the CZ 75, but has some major differences too.

http://ift.tt/1FxFhJV



Its large and all steel, with a long barrel and tiny bore, so it must have some major heft to it. Its appears very well constructed and it also has no stupid rail to prevent me from buying it.

Unless I missed the projected MSRP, its not listed. However, that doesn't look like it comes cheap. :cool:

I know it won't appeal to many, but I like it. I can't wait to hear more details. ...looks pretty wild to me. :wavey:
One of the most interesting new pistols I've seen in a while...

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Labels