Inline Fabrication Products

mardi 28 avril 2015

I just wanted to give a little positive feedback to Dan over at Inline Fabrications. This isn't my first experience with their stuff but I got a meager tax refund and decided get myself a little present and finally get a few bits and pieces to pimp the Dillon Super 1050 out.
I recently decided to just completely process all my .223 brass on the 1050 and load it all on the XL650, the rest of the time setting the 1050 up for 9mm eliminating issues running into WCC military crimped 9 brass.
One thing I wanted to do was increase the foot print of the press to add stability on the bench and raise the platform in turn raising the handle height on the down stroke. After correspondence with Dan. I ordered a INLINE FAB 1050 4 inch MICRO mount and it was just what was needed to resolve both issues. The product quality, both fit and finish is outstanding. The studs are already threaded to the base plate and Dan includes all the necessary hardware to attach the press. I just unmounted my press and reused the bolts to secure the mount down. Placed the press on top and bolted it down. Everything took me about 35 minutes.
As you can see I have a meager bench, a Harbor Freight prefabricated wood workers bench that has served me well.... It's pretty solid being anchored to the studs on the wall but when I started doing the complete brass processing noticed an ever so slight flexing on the edge. The mount has eliminated that by moving it slightly back and the wider base. In addition to the mount I picked up a couple of the bin barriers they sell and a primer tube rack which is convenient.
If you haven't looked into their website, take a look... Dan has some well thought out products.


Inline Fabrication Products

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Labels