Not Quite as Shameful...

mardi 28 avril 2015

A few weeks back I reported that my wife had embarrased me by guying a Gl...Glo....(I can't say it)...GLOCK...there I did it. Well, I gotta admit the thing works, and she's happy, so I guess it can stay. But she's gotta take care of it. I'm not going to feed it or clean up after it.

Well, you know how that worked. First time at the range, I said, "I'm not going to pick-up that brass. It can just lay there for all I care."

Man, I hate to leave brass around. No, I'm NOT going to pick it up. That's why I shoot revolvers.

Then the RO comes by with a dust pan and a broom and sweeps up the brass. "You want to save this?" They sweep up the brass for you?

So now I got a delima. If I start reloading for just one 9mm it hardly seems worth the effort, plus my wife will walk around with a smug look on her face. "Told you so."

So the answer is obviously...Get another 9mm.

So I got this one. It was cheap. It was not a Glock.





Smith & Wesson Model 910. Basically an economy version of the Model 59 I suppose is as good a description as any. Made in the "high capacity magazine ban" days, it only has a ten round magazine, which is fine with me since it's a range toy and an excuse for ME to reload 9mm ammo. I suppose one of these days, I might pick up a regular 15 round mag, but I can't think of a pressing reason to for now.

I have shot it enough to know it works. Pretty well actually for not being a revolver and all that you know.

I don't think they'll catch on though.
Not Quite as Shameful...

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Labels