Most annoying commercial series - Rob Lowe

jeudi 2 avril 2015

I don't know about you folks but every time that I see that Rob Lowe commercial where there's a "good" version and an annoying one....... I want to throw something through the TV. About the most annoying series that I can think of. The best part, I don't have any memory of what the series is trying to pitch because it's just so annoying.



Other 'wonderful' ones:



Flo from some insurance company

The "two guys in a car at Sonic" series (at least I remember the product).



I rarely watch TV these days and each time that I do see commercials such as these, I remember good reasons why I should do other things.



Any other commercials that just make you want to hunt down the folks who thought of the idea?

Most annoying commercial series - Rob Lowe

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Labels