WTS Unfired Gen 4 Glock 26 / SE Michigan

vendredi 24 avril 2015

Up for sale is a brand new and unfired Gen 4 Glock 26. I bought it a few weeks ago but have to finance a trip to Maryland for my brother's wedding so it has to go. It will come in the original box with all of the items from the factory (3 10-round mags, backstraps, mag loader, etc). Asking price is $435.

I can also include a set of Ameriglo I-Dot night sights (a $70 value). These are brand new and still in the original packaging. $50 extra

The last item I can include is a brand new Kydex IWB holster made by Ozarks Holster Co (http://ift.tt/1bBUD4x). It is a right handed model made out of black Kydex with 1.5" loop and 15 degree cant, a $50 value. $35 extra

Please feel free to contact me if you have any further questions.

Buyer must possess a valid Michigan driver's license plus CPL/purchase permit and be willing to meet in the 48154 zip code of Livonia.

CASH ONLY, NO TRADES


WTS Unfired Gen 4 Glock 26 / SE Michigan

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Labels