Problem extracting snap caps?

vendredi 3 avril 2015

I have a Gen 4 Glock 17. I routinely practice trigger control while sitting on the couch watching tv or whatever, I use AZoom 9mm snap caps. Typically, the way I practice dry firing striker fired guns is just racking the slide far enough to reset the trigger, so I dont have to constantly chase the snap cap around the room.



However, I find that it is EXTREMELY difficult to even MOVE the slide once the snap cap is chambered, unless I fully rack the slide HARD, then it ejects. I haven't had this problem on any other gun. Has anyone else had an issue similar to this? I didn't have the problem on my TP9, or the last M&P I had. The snapcap is used but not in inoperable shape, it runs fine in my Sig, and feeds and extracts fine in the 17. I just can't gently rack the slide to reset in the 17.

Problem extracting snap caps?

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Labels