DE markXIX

vendredi 3 avril 2015

I really like this pistol in 50AE. Several hindered rounds no problems so a few weeks back I ordered a 44mag barrel and magazine to go with . I've shot several brands of factory ammo and numerous dif hand loads and recipes. And I always get the same issues. Every 4 or 5 shots some times less than that the the slide will lock back the same as if I fired the last round and I have to pull it back or push the slide release to chamber next round. .. I understand u can't put any pressure on the bottom of the mags and hold the gun proper . I've took time to pay attention between shots to make sure its not my fault and I'm not pushing the slide catch up with my hand either.. And like I said I never had one issue shooting the 50s thru it. I'm wondering if it may be the magazine . It's a factory mag but I do notice it's not as tight locked up as the 50 .. I was wondering if anyone else may have had this problem . I guess worse case senerio I won't shoot 44 thru it any more

DE markXIX

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Labels