Why I say the G43 is the best

dimanche 3 mai 2015

It's a Glock.

It doesn't matter that it's more expensive then other compliable single stack 9s.

It doesn't matter that it comes with less round capacity then other compliable single stack 9s.

It doesn't matter that it comes with a plasctic captured recoil rod, unlike other compliable single stack 9s.

It doesn't matter that it comes with crappy plasctic sights, unlike other compliable single stack 9s.

It doesn't matter that it has a less than desirable grip angle that some of the other compliable single stack 9s have.

It doesn't matter that it's not made in America by American workers like other compliable single stack 9s.

It doesn't matter that it comes with tiny guide rails unlike other compliable single stack 9s.

It doesn't matter that it comes with a heavy trigger pull unlike other compliable single stack 9s.

It doesn't matter that it's late coming to the market.

It's a Glock.
It's my money and i'll do what I please with it! I'll drink whichever Kool Aid I feel like drinking.

Hey.......Somebody had to just go say it!

Cheers :cool:
Why I say the G43 is the best

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Labels