Done!!!

lundi 11 mai 2015

So as some of you may remember I have been going to a part time Academy since August, 35 hours a week while working as a civilian full time at the SO, I was unsponsored and paid my own way, I received my conditional from the SO about 6 weeks ago. Not going to lie it was a real pain in the butt, I have had about a week off and I am still tired!

So this morning I took POST and did great, had my final interview with the Sheriff this afternoon and with about 2 minutes of conversation he stands up and tells me he is going to swear me in right now....

Completely caught me off guard, anyway I am now a Sworn Deputy! Not sure when it will sink in completely, today was a giant surprise, but after thinking about things I guess it shouldn't be, we all know how short everyone is right now.

Thanks everyone for your advice, on both sides of the fence, I really appreciate everyone's honesty.

BTW, the FBI Officer that was shot a couple nights ago happened about a mile north of my academy, about an hour before Graduation, I guess it was only appropriate to add a little excitement to the mix.
Done!!!

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Labels