Are you a "lawn enthusiast"?

samedi 9 mai 2015

I'm in my 40's, own my own home, and am divorced. I am the demographic for the guy on the block who has a perfect lawn.

But I don't...

I've never really got into having a really nice lawn; I just mow it when it needs it and water it when it starts getting really brown...

My neighbors are lawn enthusiasts; they have beautiful lawns. I found myself a bit jealous of their lawns and a bit embarrassed by mine.

So, I actually did the whole weed and feed thing a month or so ago and am now watering regularly. I've been asking my one neighbor for advice on how to get my lawn into better shape and he's been very helpful.

Just wondering who here on GT takes their lawn seriously...
Are you a "lawn enthusiast"?

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Labels