New Old Guy from FL

samedi 9 mai 2015

Very long time multiple gun owner, former USAF. Considering first Glock. A used model 21. From this forum it appears to be a Gen 2 looking at the grips. I have access to the original box and it and the gun has AED127 on it. I see no number on the gun itself other than "AED127 US" stamped on barrel and bolt. I aasume this is this the serial # but I did not see AED in your data base for serial #'s when trying to find date Mfg'd. I guess Glock uses a lot of letters instead of a lot of #'s for serial numbers , anyone have any idea of approx. how old an AED is?

Also, is there any public site you can access for free to check a serial number against stolen guns? I cannot find one and it seems strange not to have a National public stolen gun data base easily accessible to the public.
New Old Guy from FL

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Labels