Unertl Ordnance 1911 > Ok Bac

dimanche 10 mai 2015

Hey Brian can you help me here, had one of these show up at the shop I work P/T in. I have never heard of this before, but the guy that sold it to us ONLY has the most exotic stuff. Along with this he brought in a mid 80's HK 91 and 93. So we took all 3 off his hands including a Valmet M76 he had in his trunk :cool:.

He said it was for the USMC or something, it looks just like this one
http://ift.tt/1F8aLWA

matter of fact he said he had two identical ones and I am betting this is the twin as the location of the seller is where we live and where the gun shop is located.

He is a little, dirty, reeks of cig smoke, mexican dude that looks straight up homeless :dunno:.

What can the class here tell about this thing ?? we priced it at $1399,,btw ...way under the GB one. I have not been to work for 3 weeks (have a FT busy career that gets in the way of my gun obsession passion)
Unertl Ordnance 1911 > Ok Bac

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Labels