Problem with my Glocks

dimanche 10 mai 2015

Recently purchased my first Glocks. I bought a G19 a few weeks ago, and a G21 two weeks ago. Both Gen4. I installed Pro I dots on them, same as my M&P's. I stayed away from Glocks for a long time and invested in M&P's because I always heard how much better the M&P's are. However, unlike my M&P's, when I shoot my Glocks, they actually hit where I'm aiming. Took both Glocks and M&P's to the range again today and the Glocks are laser beams, the FS M&P's look like a shotgun pattern. Not sure what's wrong with my Glocks. They must be defective because they are defying the logic of many internet commandos. I've decided to sell the M&P's, except my Shield 40. It's pretty damn accurate. The others, meh. Now to figure out what to buy next, thinking the 23 or 26. Decisions, decisions.
Problem with my Glocks

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Labels