My Glock AR9

dimanche 10 mai 2015



With my G19


I bought the parts for the AR9 and then took them to a local gunsmith for assembly.

Parts used were:
QC10 Small Frame Glock lower
Mag Tac lower parts kit
JP 9 mm SCS
JP bolt with Glock cut
LWRC compact stock
VLTOR MUR-1S upper
QC10 4" barrel
AAC Ti-Rant 45 silencer
Samson EVO 9" handguard

For whatever reason the JP spring and buffer didn't like AE 147 gr. subs I have. After contacting JP they recommended a different spring and now all is well.
It's a real soft shooter, and with the increased volume of the .45 silencer, it shoots and sounds like a paint ball gun.

I've only shot about 30 rounds, but it seems awesome so far! I'm going to the range this weekend so I'll be able to give it a better test.
My Glock AR9

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Labels