Just fired my New Glock 43 Today

samedi 9 mai 2015

Well, last Saturday, I saw a Glock 43 in my local gun store. They wanted 500.00 out the door I think that was about 460.00 plus tax. I thought to myself, Nah, I got the Glock 42, so I need a 43 like I need another argument with the wife. :) Then yesterday, I'm driving home and the gun store is right on the way (really, it is) and I stop in - and it's STILL sitting there. What's a guy to do but buy it and bring it home. So, I took it out today and fired 50 WW white box thru it - no problems. Then I fired 25 hollow points - 5 Speer Gold Dots, 5 Remington Golden Saber, 5 Hornady Critical Duty, 5 Federal Hydra-shoks and 5 Winchester PDX 1 - all 124gn +p except the Hornady was 130gn +p. In case you can't tell, the 124gn +p is my load of choice to carry. All feed, fired and functioned (ejected). All in all, a good day. Anybody else managed to land one? And before somebody (rightfully so) tells me this thread is worthless without pictures, my son took my digital camera fly fishing with him, took (he said) about 10 really great pictures of the fish he caught and released (while in the water) and dropped the camera in the lake. If you find one in a lake in AZ, it's probably mine.
Just fired my New Glock 43 Today

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Labels