WTS: (NV) Custom STI Gov't 1911

dimanche 10 mai 2015

I have an STI 1911 that I picked up from an STI employee who built it as a personal carry gun. This beauty has approx. 400-500 trouble free rounds through it. It has his personal logo on the sides of the slide which I had intended on having removed and the gun treated with a DLC finish.

The gun has the following:
Novak style sights
Trigger guard cut for high grip
Top of slide flattened and serrated
Front grip strap has chain link pattern
Ramped, crowned barrel
MARS ILAP magazine well (w/ lanyard)

I have yet to find the Wilson 47D mags that go with it which are in a box somewhere. This may ship without mags

$1050 Shipped to your FFL
PM or email me at andrew10736@aol.com with any questions.





WTS: (NV) Custom STI Gov't 1911

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Labels