Drop in barrel for my Glock 20

dimanche 3 mai 2015

Was gifted a .40 S&W barrel for my Glock 20 (10 mm) and had a slight issue with the barrel. Folks at EFK Fire Dragon blew me away with the way they handled it. I would recommend their barrels to everyone. These guys are true professionals and I can't say enough good things about how I was treated.
If you Glock brethren haven't tried drop-in caliber changing barrels in your Glock pistols you do not know what you are missing. This Fire Dragon ported barrel is more accurate than the 10 mm factory barrel my Glock 20 came with and allows me to shoot cast lead reloaded cartridges in .40 S&W. I also have a .357 Sig barrel for both my Glock 20 and my Glock 29. Must have for 10 mm fans that want to save a buck at the range.
Drop in barrel for my Glock 20

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Labels