Encore Package - Sadly must sell $1400 OBFO (TX)

dimanche 10 mai 2015

OK Gang,
I want to get my baby girl a Mac for a graduation present as she moves on to high school. She has worked her tush off to make great grades in a very tough school so I am going to give up my Encore to make this happen.
Up on the block is a Stainless (Not-Weatherguard rubbish) TC Encore Pro-Hunter Action and a nice set of barrels.
-The action has a Belm +1 Oversized Pin (I have the original and a +2 as well for future use.) It has had a trigger job and has a Belm #2.5 Trigger Spring kit installed as well for a very nice break. (This is a huge improvement over what is coming out of the factory these days.)
-Barrels:
-1: TC Stainless 209X50 Muzzle Loader with black ML Forend. I still have the scope mount and will include it but have replaced the rear with a Williams WGRS Peep sight for now. (Buyer will also receive a, mostly full, can of Blackhorn 209, a, mostly full, set of 209 primers, some nice black powder tools and a few Hornady .50 Bullets.) This one is fun but I didn't have much time to play with it. I also installed a TC speed eject for the primers so that you don't have to go and fish them out with a thumbnail.
(I have fired about 5-6 rounds from this barrel)
-2: Bergara Stainless 7mm-08 barrel. This one was cut for me by Don White of Bear Arms Boerne to 18" and given an nice 11 degree dish style crown. (Buyer also receives boxes [plural] of various loaded 7mm-08 ammo as well as some boxes of once fired brass. This barrel comes equipped with a Leupold QD base and rings and a Leupold 4-12-40 Rifleman scope.
(I have fired roughly 65 rounds through this barrel and have killed one doe with it.)
-3: This is the Piece de Résistance, Thompson Center blued 6.5x55 SE barrel. I did a lot of research in looking of a 6.5 for long range hunting work. I settles on the 6.5 Swedish due to availability of ammo and the 100+ year track record of killing game cleanly. I was not disappointed. I scoured TC catalogs and cannot find reference to them making a production run of this barrel. Nonetheless, it is here and clearly marked as a TC product. There is engraving pen caliber marking on the barrel lug which points to it being from the old TC Foxridge Custom Shop. It certainly shoots like a custom barrel.
(I will include the Warn base)
The buyer does get two boxes of Privi 140gr rounds, two boxes of once fired Privi brass (European brass for 6.5 tends to be stronger than US manufactured) and a set of Lee 6.5x55 dies.
(I have fired about 40-50 rounds through this barrel and killed a nice Axis Doe with it at 329yds. She dropped as if struck by lightning - see photo below.)
Note- The Vortex Viper 6.5-20x44 optic is not included in the deal. It can be purchased separately for $500 or trade for something interesting.
-The Stock is a grey laminate from House of Arms. (I plan to keep my lace on cheek rest.)
-What I'm looking for. Cash is best of course but I am also open to trading for a new (less than a year old) Macbook Air 13" or Macbook Pro 13" with a Core i5 or i7 processor, 8GB or more ram and a Solid State Drive 256 or bigger, in exceptional condition. I want it to be eligible for Apple Care due to the fact that its owner will be a high school freshman and prone to high school freshman antics. URL=http://ift.tt/1KVyzxD][/URL]

The Oilfield bust couldn't have happened at a less perfect time but it is what it is. Please get a great Hunting package Encore for yourself and help me make my Baby Girl's transition to high school special.

Would love to keep any deal within the borders of Texas for simplicity but that is not a definite. Will have to work out some kind of shipping on the ammo, powder, etc.. though to keep everything legal.

Thank you for looking,
Doc
Encore Package - Sadly must sell $1400 OBFO (TX)

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Labels