Rented a 43 today

vendredi 8 mai 2015

Went to the range today and rented a G43. I did a side by side comparison to my CM9 and XDS-9.

Overall I really liked the G43. Had no malfunctions and it shot well. Size wise its pretty much on par with the CM9 and about 1/2 inch longer. The 43 recoiled a bit less then the CM9 and I was able to rapid fire the 43 easier. The 43 recoils a little more then the XDS which makes sense because the XDS is pretty heavy for its size (23 oz unloaded).

I also rented a Ruger LCR 9mm revolver. To me that had the most recoil of the bunch. Its larger then the G43 but is very light weight. Not an EDC option for me.

I'm probably going to pick up at G43 when I can get one Blue Label. More then likely it will replace my CM9. I do think the 43 may be a bit to big for some pockets. I was wearing 511 pants today so of course no issue fitting in there.

Anyways just a short range report/comparison. There are things I like more about the XDS (sights and less recoil) but think Glock has a winner. The only thing I like about the CM9 over the Glock is the size. I think I could deal with the extra size with the benefits the Glock brings to the table.
Rented a 43 today

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Labels