Glock 22 Grip Recommendations

samedi 2 mai 2015

I've got a Glock 22 Gen 3 for work. I've had the Pachmayr Tactical Grip Glove (http://ift.tt/1GOHBLc) for the past 2 years and it's beginning to fall apart. This grip has done what I bought it for, which is protect my uniform from the gen 3 grip. What I didn't like about it was that it adds a little too much bulk for my hands, which are already small to begin with. Its also a little too squishy for my taste. So for the replacement I'm looking for something that won't wear the crap out of my uniform, doesn't add a lot of bulk, and is not super squishy. I also need to be able to remove it if needed, as in it can't be permanent.

I went to one of the local dealers and they didn't have much selection and I didn't see any for the 22. The firearms guy at work recommended a Pachmayr slip on with the grooves (http://ift.tt/1GOHBLe). I keep seeing Talon grips mentioned, but don't know anything about them.

I apologize if this was already covered elsewhere. I tried the search function but didn't find quite what I was looking for.
Glock 22 Grip Recommendations

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Labels