BCM 14.5 pinned w/ KMR Bushy od lower rifle, Pic OH

vendredi 8 mai 2015

I am selling my fully built BCM/Bushmaster rifle. This gun was built by me a few months ago and the only reason I am selling is because I am stepping up to something else and this has to go. I am a certified M16 Armorer and only built the lower, the upper was bought straight from BCM the way they always come. Below is what I have on the gun.

Bushmaster lower, cera coated by Toms Ceracoat here in Cincinnati in Magpul OD green
http://ift.tt/1DWyYK9

BCM Stock kit
BCM grip
CMMG parts kit
Magpul stock
QD end plate like the Noveske QD end plates
BCM enhanced light weight upper, 14.5" barrel with pinned on BCM flash hider making it legal and non NFA
both rail attachments for the 13" KMR rail

I have over $1100.00 in this build and have only shot 60 rounds out of it. The thing is VERY lite weight and is a tack driver with an H atop it which is how I had it set up. I am in Ohio and will do a ftf if you have a valid CCW permit and produce and OHIO license for me to verify. I prefer postal money orders for any shipment of the rifle from my ffl to yours. Any questions please email me for faster response, Asking $975.00 shipped to your ffl as long as you live in a free state.

If I can get 2 separate buyers that want to split it up, one for the lower and one for the upper I will do that as well.
BCM 14.5 pinned w/ KMR Bushy od lower rifle, Pic OH

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Labels