HK USP 45 Compact Yea or Nay?

mercredi 1 avril 2015

I frequent a small gun shop and usually ask "what's new" when entering. The owner was on the phone, but brought a HK case out of the stock room for me to see. Inside was a new USP 45 compact and spare mag. The gun fit my hand perfectly and had a nice balanced feel. It's a DA/SA with variant 1 (left safety/decocker control) and bobbed hammer. After the owner finished the call she surprisingly told me the gun was taken in on a trade and was used. From what I could tell it couldn't have been shot much if any at all. Anyway, I was given a very good price have the gun on hold waiting a final decision.



I'd appreciate the comments of anyone familiar with this firearm.

HK USP 45 Compact Yea or Nay?

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Labels