WTT Glock 29sf

vendredi 24 avril 2015

I have a G29sf 10mm that I would like to trade. It is a gen 3 and I am the original owner. I purchased it a couple years ago and it has been my CCW in rotation with my other CCW pistols. It has exactly 154 rounds fired through it and in great shape with just a little holster wear from being carried in a Galco King Tuck.

The G29sf will include original case and 5 ten round mags with one having a pierce extension. It is a gen 3 with standard sights. The condition of the pistol is very good with only holster wear on the slide.

The main trades I'm interested in are as follows

G26 gen3 or gen4 with night sights in FDE, black or OD
Kahr PM9 diamond black with night sights

Other trades I might be interested in are

Full FDE G19
OD G19
Black G19 with night sights
HK P2000sk 9mm only
HK 45c
HK45 OD
Colt Delta Elite stainless
Sig 229 Elite Dark 9mm only with threaded barrel
FN FNX 45 tactical with threaded barrel


I will add cash for the higher end items and if anyone is interested in trading, we can work out the details through PM. I am located just outside of Charleston, SC and would prefer a FTF trade but I'm willing to ship for the right trade. If there are any questions just let me know.

Thanks!
Rob


WTT Glock 29sf

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Labels