Managing magazines (380)

jeudi 2 avril 2015

So as most people i shoot multiple divisions and have invested in california compition magazine holders. I use the six magazine for the 5 to block and block m and then use the 8 magazine for the plates and this way I have all my magazines ready. I have an e on one side for empty and a full on the other side for full. Any ways its very easy to manage my magazines and i am relaxed not having to rummage thru the magazines.



So all that being said , Did anybody find a magazine pouch to hold 4 380 magazines? I purchased one of the tiny gun bags they sell at the gssf matches and i keep my g42 and magazines in it i am just looking for a small magazine pouch to put in it



What is every one doing to organize there G42

Managing magazines (380)

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Labels