2nd Glock, 30sf

vendredi 24 avril 2015

Yesterday I took out my 2nd Glock purchased, first was a Gen3 19 last year. It is a Gen 3 30sf. I sold off an EAA Witness .45 that was sitting unused and decided to get the 30sf after much research. I enjoy and trust the 19 so I figured I would get another Glock.

It was already lubed from the factory so I only pulled a boresnake down the barrel to remove any oil and ran it as is. 150 rounds with no issues. Accuracy was great when I did my part. I was concerned with pinky bite (guess I read too much on the internets), but had none. Oh and no brass to face. :)

It handled HSTs, several brands of FMJ and even my lower-powered handloads without blinking. Recoil was very similar to my full-size M&P 45, thus very manageable.

Below are pics of the post-outing pimping I did. Only a 25 cent trigger job, TruGlo fiber optic sights and a little geek factor backplate. Just thought I would share my experience with the 30sf so far.

Attached Thumbnails
 - Click for larger version    - Click for larger version  
2nd Glock, 30sf

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Labels