Not another Trigger question....

lundi 23 mars 2015

Hello everyone,



Haven't been on the site in a long time!



Recently picked up a G19 and am waiting for someone local to find me a blue label Gen4 G34 :crying: ....



Anyway, I try to do as much research as I can before asking ignorant questions, but there seems to be SO MANY options and opinions out there on aftermarket glock triggers, or mods that I just dont know where to start.....So why not on the Glock forum? :supergrin:



Whatever I do I want both of my Glocks to be the same trigger wise....for familiarity....My G19 is my carry piece, and my G34 will be a range toy.



I really like my PPQ trigger, light break, short positive reset...nothing fancy or competition....



Is there anything out there, that would lighten the break, but keep a positive break on the trigger?



will replacing some stock parts be worth it over the 150+ for some of these "glocktriggers?" or the ZEVS?



Sorry, im clueless and overwhelmed on this topic.

Not another Trigger question....

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Labels