Derringer for ccw?

dimanche 29 mars 2015

Friend of mine in San Antonio got rid of his Colt Python in mid -80's, checked himself into D&A Rehab. Good news, clean & sober ever since. We talk twice a month and he's been wanting to get a small handgun. He's not big on semi-autos, so I said the wheel has been around a while. Get a snubby. 38,357,44 whatever. He calls me last Sunday. Bought a Bond Snakeslayer. Stainless,two shots, 45 Long Colt or 410 shot shells. I didn't think it was best choice, but better than nothing. Gun store owner said he didn't know if he could qualify for ccw as its a derringer. Anybody ever shoot one of these? Seems like a wrist rocker to me. Paid $440 for gun and $100 for holster. I think he's nuts but didn't want to make him feel too bad. Thoughts, anyone? First shot.

Derringer for ccw?

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Labels