Glock 19 Gen4 1000th round

mardi 31 mars 2015

Put my 1000th round through my Glock 19 today. Not one hint of a hiccup, malfunction or anything else. Perfection. Picked up my accuracy as well with some trigger control exercises from Mr. Avery, and it has helped a ton! Shooting three rounds at circle targets at 5, 7 and 10 yards for speed and accuracy, and finally my standard cardboard silhouette starting at 25 yards, coming in to 15, 7, 5 and 3 yards.



I would dearly love to get to some of his training classes, but there is a local facility that trains with some professionals teaching classes that I plan to get in with soon. Some tactical LEOs, Army Rangers, and a Navy SEAL, and the facility is really top notch. Anyway...I'm convinced the G19G4 is my gun. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

Glock 19 Gen4 1000th round

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Labels