SIG P320 Caliber X-Change Kit

mercredi 25 mars 2015

Well, after no luck locating anything locally, I finally did the right thing and called SIG Sauer directly to order what I could get.



I asked about the following:



Subcompact and/or compact 9x19 (not available)

Anything in .45ACP (not available)

Compact .357SIG (Yes!--they had that)



I also asked about some of their 556xi conversion kits (none of which are currently available)



Got a nice package from the SIG Sauer Academy today:











Bought some extra magazines, along with an E2 punch while I was at it. Just waiting for Dillon to send back my .357SIG decapping/sizing die, and I'll be able to test out the new rig. I am not even going to try paying for commercial ammo to test this out.

SIG P320 Caliber X-Change Kit

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Labels