Looking for Glock advice for my 29sf 3rd gen.

vendredi 27 mars 2015

Hi everyone and thanks for having me.



I'm real excited about my 29sf!:thumbsup:



I have a few questions about recommendations.



I would like a galco Miami Classic 2 shoulder holster for my 29sf but it only lists the 29. Do the both fit the same?



Any recommended sites to shop for that or a custom shop of reasonable price and great quality that any know of?



I was thinking of this one after doing a little research. Which seems like a good custom place



http://ift.tt/1I0eDaC



(though this one seems like it might be a bit on the heavy side.)



I'd also like to get an IWB holder but seems like it might be uncomfortable. Any recommendations for one like that too that's.... comfortable?



Also I'd like to get an extended slide release.



Any recommendations would be super awesome guy/galls!



THANK YOU~!:bowdown:



Koji B

Looking for Glock advice for my 29sf 3rd gen.

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Labels