Hand in my pocket, ready to draw.

lundi 23 mars 2015

One of the main issues regarding self defense that we all face is this.... a large percentage of confrontations are going to happen without warning and fast. We the defender, are in a tactical disadvantage for several reasons.



1- We have to keep our weapon concealed (most states) until we see the deadly force is upon us. I hate this part.



2- It takes us time to see and react to this confrontation, while dealing with the profound impact of the adrenaline dump in our body.



3- Once we clear our weapon and get a feel that we have a shot, while considering our surroundings and the attacker who is trying to kill us... we are lucky to get a shot off, without being thumped ourselves.



The plan I have come up with, being an old guy, is... if I feel I am in a creepy location.... I keep my hand in my front pocket and hold my glock 26, ready to respond as needed, in a split second.



Anyone got some words of wisdom to add to this problem that we all face? I try to avoid creepy places so that is taken for granted.

Hand in my pocket, ready to draw.

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Labels