Just a quick note about me, I'm from originally from KC Mo, and retired ('93) Air Force 1st Sgt (E-7), and was in the first Gulf War. Grew up in the military as a Carpenter/Mason working my up to Structural Superintendent and 1st Shirt. Only have a couple of hobbies, really like to bake and cook, (the waist line will attest to that), and bass fishing along with shooting, both long guns and pistols. Like the AK and AR platforms the best. Have a couple of AK's, AR's, Sks's, M44, Rem. 700 30-06, CZ 512,and the list can go on. I do have 2 Glocks, the G23 and 19. The 23 was my EDC until I got the 19, and the 23 is my competition firearm.
So thank you for letting me join you community, I don't post much, but do read a lot of post cause I know there are tons of really smart people out there.
Thanks again everyone. I'm looking forward to learning and meet new friends. :wavey:
So thank you for letting me join you community, I don't post much, but do read a lot of post cause I know there are tons of really smart people out there.
Thanks again everyone. I'm looking forward to learning and meet new friends. :wavey:
Another new Nebraska member
0 commentaires:
Enregistrer un commentaire