Totally New Opinion of the Glock 45ACP....

vendredi 13 mars 2015

Hey all,



I have been thinking about picking up a new 45ACP that isn't a 1911. There are several really nice options out there and a lot of them I like. A USED 21 was also on my list. The problem was that I never liked the way the 21 felt in my hand. It was just uncomfortable. I couldn't see myself buying one.



I went to a local shop last week and handled a used 21SF and was pleasantly surprised. It felt really good, much better than what I remember the 21 being. I left thinking I might have to add another to the possibles list.



Well the other day I was on my way home and drove past a local shop that I don't go in very often cause it's usually crowded with people waiting to get into the indoor range and their prices are high.

I thought I'd stop and just have a look around, I'm glad I did. As I made my way around the cases, I noticed in the case the Glock that I have been trying to look at and handle for a long time, the 41. There is was. I called the guy over and had him get it so I could see it. When I put that pistol in my hand, I was totally shocked. I don't know what is different about them, but this Glock 45ACP felt wonderful. I manipulated the slide, the mag release, everything. It was one sweet pistola. I was really impressed with the 41. It also was one of the new MOS models that allow the mounting of the red dot sights. I think it was priced at $665 or so, give or take $10.



I walked out of the shop wanting that Glock. I still want it. I think it would be an awesome home defense piece as well as a great partner to take bowhunting hogs down here in Texas.



I don't think it's a stretch to say that I see a Glock 41 in my future. Problem is, I don't know how far in the future that will be.





What are your thoughts on the new Glock 41?



Also, I read somewhere that all 45ACP Glocks are now going to be the SF frame style. Is that true?



Does the 41 have an SF frame or what? There's something different about it than the standard 21.



Thanks all



Nalajr

Totally New Opinion of the Glock 45ACP....

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Labels