Hello,
I am a new Glock 17 Gen 4 owner. It is my first glock.
I enjoy building /tinkering and smiffin. I also like reloading. I have been building ARs for a few years started with 223/556 then 300Blackouts (thats when I started reloading) ,SBRs and on to playing with 1911s.
I have been very hesitant and rebellious about owning a glock for years. Never seemed to fit my hands comfortably and I thought they were boxy and ugly. Well someone offered me a never fired new in the tupperware box G17 gen4 for a good price and I figured why the heck not.........
Here it is 2 months later and I freakin love it. The thing is unstoppable. There is a cornucopia of after market parts and its fun to tinker with. I've done some of research and polishing to get the stock trigger down to just under 4lbs. I put some Ameriglo Ipro figure 8 sights on it and am just having a great time. I am currently trying to decide I what glock I'm gonna get next.
Hope that was a proper introduction and I look forward to enjoying this forum and getting to know some of you.
Chedr
Tacoma,Wa.
I am a new Glock 17 Gen 4 owner. It is my first glock.
I enjoy building /tinkering and smiffin. I also like reloading. I have been building ARs for a few years started with 223/556 then 300Blackouts (thats when I started reloading) ,SBRs and on to playing with 1911s.
I have been very hesitant and rebellious about owning a glock for years. Never seemed to fit my hands comfortably and I thought they were boxy and ugly. Well someone offered me a never fired new in the tupperware box G17 gen4 for a good price and I figured why the heck not.........
Here it is 2 months later and I freakin love it. The thing is unstoppable. There is a cornucopia of after market parts and its fun to tinker with. I've done some of research and polishing to get the stock trigger down to just under 4lbs. I put some Ameriglo Ipro figure 8 sights on it and am just having a great time. I am currently trying to decide I what glock I'm gonna get next.
Hope that was a proper introduction and I look forward to enjoying this forum and getting to know some of you.
Chedr
Tacoma,Wa.
Hello from PNW Washington
0 commentaires:
Enregistrer un commentaire