I want to expand my loads for .40 SW and to control costs for my plinking rounds am looking at lead bullets. I shoot a lot of xtreme plated bullets now so I am a little nervous about switching to lead.
What is the difference between "cowboy" and hard last lead? Is it just a caliber thing of is there a difference is the bullet composition? I don't see any .40's in the cowboy section but in the hard cast category xtreme shows several options for .40.
Also for those that load/shoot lead where to do you buy them? Is there a better supplier than xtreme?
Do you "lead loaders" have trouble with leading barrels? Or any problems with feeding and clambering these. I plan to shoot these in a glock 23 and a Springfield XDM 5.25" barrel.
Last question.... Do I ask to many questions?
Your wisdom and insight is appreciated.
What is the difference between "cowboy" and hard last lead? Is it just a caliber thing of is there a difference is the bullet composition? I don't see any .40's in the cowboy section but in the hard cast category xtreme shows several options for .40.
Also for those that load/shoot lead where to do you buy them? Is there a better supplier than xtreme?
Do you "lead loaders" have trouble with leading barrels? Or any problems with feeding and clambering these. I plan to shoot these in a glock 23 and a Springfield XDM 5.25" barrel.
Last question.... Do I ask to many questions?
Your wisdom and insight is appreciated.
Cowboy bullets vs hard cast lead bullets
0 commentaires:
Enregistrer un commentaire