LCR got a buddy...

samedi 2 mai 2015

My first snub was an LCR years back not long after they came out. I eventually thought it wasn't for me and sold or traded it, don't remember which. Thought well I think I'd rather have a J Frame at some point and purchased that. That eventually was sold off during a time of needing some coin.

About a year and a half ago I picked up another LCR and have been pretty happy simce, it's served main carry duty for a while when my only other option was a G17 for when I didn't want to tote that around. I can't knock the nuts off a bull a hundred yards away like some guys here but it serves it's purpose, I think I could hold my own in a up close and personal encounter.

Revolvers aren't for everybody, I get that but I've never been one to jump on the 380 wagon for pocket carry. With that being said I've tried to deny it but I'm not ashamed for being caught with a 38 in my pocket. I've tried to avoid the snubs but something tells me it works for me so I picked up another 642 no lock.

First time I've had a side by side in my hands and pocket, the LCR is a winner no doubt for the trigger but the J frame does carry better from the pocket perspective.

It's nice to have options and these two aren't going anywhere this time. :supergrin:

LCR got a buddy...

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Labels