I almost got my 43 yesterday

vendredi 1 mai 2015

I live in a one horse town in Central NYS. My LGS is also a car repair and motorcycle repair. He also sells chainsaws. He wears a lot of hats. I preordered my 43 on 3/20 and gave my LGS $200 down. Shook hands blahdy blah. He said I'll call you when it comes in.
I've been there a couple of times buying ammo, BSing whatever. Didn't ask about it, Didn't want to bug the guy. I know it takes time.
I went in last Sat. looking to see if my 43 came in. Nope not yet.
So I go in yesterday and asked if my Glock was in. Which one he asks? My 43 that I preordered I say. Yep, its here. We go over to the counter and he hands me the gun. Ooh I says that's cute. I'll go get my coupon from the County Office building. Well he says theres a problem. I forgot you preordered it and I sold it to a guy and he gave me the down payment and I did the paperwork and I can't sell it to you now.
Maybe next week he says. :faint:

Russ P
I almost got my 43 yesterday

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Labels