WTT: Manix 2 black DLC blade

lundi 23 mars 2015

I'm looking to trade this knife, which I just acquired. After owning a Manix XL, I find the larger handles preferable to this size. It has a black DLC coated S30V blade which appears to have never been used-still shows factory edge. I'd describe it as overall in "like new" condition, with only the smallest coating rub marks at the pocket clip end of the liners. I tried to capture them with my iPhone, but they hardly show up. Lockup is perfectly centered with zero blade play and locks tightly in place.



I'd like to trade it for one of the following plain edge Spydercos:



-Manix 2 XL, also with black blade

-Military, either black G-10 handles and black blade or...

-Military with digi-cam handles and black blade.




Excellent used condition is fine and could add some cash depending on condition, but we could discuss that.




















WTT: Manix 2 black DLC blade

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Labels