Second range session with P938 :)

mardi 24 mars 2015

For those of you following the break in of my new P938 the second range session was a success.



First time out I had 4 double feeds and 1 failure to return to battery mostly with blazer aluminum case ammo.



This time out I shot 150 rounds of WWB 115 gr FMJ and had 0 failures. Also shot 50 rounds of Hornady XTP 124 gr JHP with no problems.:embarassed:



I noticed that after my first range trip when I got home to tear down, clean, and lube the slide moved with much less effort and things were loosening up. I also cleaned and filled the mags to keep the spring compressed and loading was much easier this time out.



I think I was just running into a tight new gun the first time around. A few more trips like this and it will go into my carry rotation.



Few self observations... I found myself shooting low and left. (I think it was my grip and some anticipation) and twice I forgot to disengage the safety (I would engage it after every magazine to force me to get used to turning it off before I shoot). This is my first pistol with an external safety so that will take lots of practice and muscle memory to get used to.

Second range session with P938 :)

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Labels