Glock Fever, I need help

mardi 24 mars 2015

OK so spring is here and I have Glock Fever/ Shooters fever. I love to shoot, A few years back I bought my first Glock G20 the best feeling Pistol to grab n shoot with my big paws I'm very good with it. I also own S&W 357 magnum 6" I shoot very little because it is a $2,000 collectors addition sitting in red velvet in a wooden glass top case. Also own LCP w/ CT 380. OK yea a little pricey to shoot also.



10mm is pricey to shoot as 357m and 380.



9mm...G19? I think so... I can shoot all day at the prices of 9mm they sell at walmart. I want to shot a lot more money is tight to shoot every weekend w/ my 10mm.

I will never sell or give up on the 10mm though it is a great side arm on the farm and in the woods

QUESTIONS

OK am I crazy to want the G19?

Is the gen 4 better than 3 ? not likely i will fine older

Should I have a choice, what do you think 3 or 4? and why

Anything else I should consider?



Thank you in advance for you help

Glock Fever, I need help

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Labels